About this course: In this interactive course, you will gain familiarity with the VoteBuilder software and what it can help your campaign accomplish. You will:
- Create lists of targeted voters (base voters & voters you will attempt to persuade).
- Cut turf and printing canvass packets, generating and printing lists for phone banking.
- Enter the resulting data back into VoteBuilder.
When to take this course:
- If you want to use VoteBuilder to manage your campaign’s data, this course will help start in the software.
- If you already work in VoteBuilder, you can skip ahead to the part(s) you have questions about.
- If you’re developing your campaign plan, take this course when creating your strategy, as it will help you calculate some key voter numbers.
ALL OUR COURSES
Decide to Run
So you think you want to run? This course will help you decide if running for office is right for you (and your family), determine what office to run for, and chart a path forward!
Get on the ballot, expand your network, and learn how to effectively ask for help. These courses will help you create a solid foundation for a strong campaign.
Fundraising & Finance
You’ll need money to win. Learn how to raise money, manage your budget, and make sure you follow all of the laws while you do it.
Don’t stop the presses! Get your campaign covered, instead. Earn media coverage and use social media and email to reach supporters and persuade new voters.
It all comes down to getting the votes you need on Election Day, and talking to voters one-on-one is the most effective way to earn their votes.
Ok, your campaign is serious now–time to solidify your support with unions, get your schedule organized, and learn how to make the most of events. It’s go time!